Hike Messenger is only available to download onto Android, iOS, and Windows and BlackBerry devices. It is not officially downloadable for Windows and Mac computers. The only way you can get Hike Messenger for PC is by using an Android Emulator, so please do read on if you wish to know how to do this.
Just like BBM and WhatsApp Hike is another messaging app for mobile devices. It allows users to have long chats one-to-one or even in groups, as well as the ability to send text messages to one another.
The downside to mobile apps is that you need 2G, 3G, 4G or WiFi for Hike to work, but using your home computer when home is so much faster and the bigger screen makes it a lot easier on the eyes. You can connect with friends with ease and it is just as open as SMS, and to use on a Windows PC simply follow the Hike Messenger for PC guide below.
Download Hike App For PC windows 8/10/7:
You can send 100 free Hike messages to those not using this app to their mobile phone, or you can get unlimited messages if recipients have Hike Installed. The 100 free ones get updated every month, this is such a great little app and now it is time you installed Hike on your computer.
Download and Install Hike Messenger for PC using BlueStacks:
1. Click on the BlueStacks link on this page to download and install this Android Emulator.
2. It is very easy to follow.
3. Once you have installed the BlueStacks App Player just launch it by double clicking the icon.
4. In the search bar top left in BlueStacks please type in “Hike”.
5. You should now see the Hike app, click and then install.
6. Hike will then download and install in it into BlueStacks.
7. Now open BlueStacks on your PC.
Now you will need to download the Hike apk file, all you need to do is click the link top right. We have listed all the links you need to get Hike onto your computer.
1. Once you have the apk file double click it, you can also right click and open in BlueStacks – Your choice.
2. This will install automatically in BlueStacks.
3. Now enjoy Hike Messenger.
Hike is very easy to use, you can customize chat themes, send free SMS to non-Hike users in India. Comes with a hidden mode with maximum privacy and the ability to chat offline with Hike users.
Download and install Hike Messenger for PC without BlueStacks:
1. Download and then install Andy OS (Another Android Emulator).
2. Turn ON Virtualization within BIOS settings.
3. Update to the latest video drivers installed.
4. Once Andy is installed just open and then fill out the sign-up procedure.
5. If you have a Google account you can just use that, your choice.
6. Now search for “Hike Messenger” and then install it.
7. Supports both Windows and Mac machines.