How to make PPT dynamic text effects? How to play PPT dynamic text effects? I believe many netizens don’t know much about this. Next , the small series of computer technology network will give you a brief introduction, I hope to help everyone!
(1) First insert a text box into the page and enter text, then set the font size and font format.
(2) Click the [Start] – [Draw] – [Shape] group, select the rectangle, add a rectangular color block, and cover the text box text.
(3) Select the rectangular color block and text at the same time, click the “Merge Shape” button in the [Drawing Tool]-[Format]-[Insert Shape] group, and select the “Combine” command in the pop-up menu to get the hollowed out text.
(4) Click the [Insert]-[Picture] button, select to insert a gif, and resize it to the same shape as the text, then [Right click] – [Place on the bottom] – [Place on the bottom], put it in color The bottom of the block.
(5) Select the top text shape, click the [Format] – [Shape Style] group, and select a “Color Outline” style. Then click [Shape Outline] – [No Outline] to remove the color of the text shape.
(6) Press the [F5] key to play, you can see the text dynamic effect.
ip: When making, the background and the color of the mask layer should be consistent, and some of the operations are only applicable to 2013 and above.