Nowadays, everyone is discussing about PUBG. It is the hot topic of discussion of school kids as well as college going students. But do you know PUBG? Are you interested to play PUBG on Mac? Keep reading this article to get all the answers.
Basically, PUBG stands for the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. This game was released in March 2017. In just few months this game, this game became popular. You may be amaze to know the gigantic figures about the game. More than 20 million units of this game were sold and currently this game has 2 million active users. That’s quite amazing.
⇒Click here to Get Fortnite On your Mac:
But there is bad news for the Mac users. This game does not support Mac. No need to worry because we still have a way to play this outstanding game on your Mac.
Download Pubg For Mac:
Do you know the GeForce NOW for Mac? Well, this is the streaming service provided by the Nvidia. With the help of this service, you can play Pubg on your Mac device. Also, by using this service all the Mac users can also play any game without any issues.
Following is the step by step process of how to play this game on Mac:
- First of all, you have to install the above-mentioned service that is GeForce NOW. After installing, open it.
- GeForce NOW operates this game on the cloud. But for this you must require minimum internet speed of 25 Mbps. Highly recommended speed is 50 Mbps.
- You must have a strong internet connection.
- After that open the settings of the GeForce NOW and turn on the ultra-streaming mode.
- Then, just sign in to steam and select the PUBG
- Later, the game will start in some minutes.
Thus, this article helps you to play the PUBG on your Mac. The main factor here is to have a string internet connection to enjoy the superb gaming experience.